Equipment Supply Solutions for the Refugee bunk bed Crisis
Germany is Using bunk beds to get women & children off the floor in Refugee Shelters.
Europe and especially Germany is is facing a refugee bunk bed crisis. Among the resources that are desperately needed is beds and basic furniture. Bunk beds serve as a good method to maximise space, as a specialist manufacturer ESS Sleep Systems have designed a bunk bed set including a detachable bunk bed that splits into to single beds, two budget mattresses and 2 budget pillows shipped to any port in the world for $203 US$. This bunk bed set is vitally needed in such places as Germany. ESS Sleep Systems are committed in creating a solution to offer a safe and comfortable environment to parents and children to sleep at night.
ESS Sleep Systems (Global) cater for disaster relief working closely with charity organisations including The Better Lives Foundation.
As a direct manufacturer ESS Sleep Systems are geared up and can produce immense high quantities of it’s products in a short time period.
The T2 detachable bunk bed boasts some fabulous benefits despite the set being developed for the domestic markets and refugee crisis. See some of these benefits below:
- A lightweight yet strong construction able to be assembled in 15 minutes!
- 4 point of contact on safety side rails increasing the structural strength of the bunk bed frame
- Can fit 250 units into a 40 foot high cube container
- Refugee bunk bed crisis – Delivery to any global destination port DAP
- comes with 2 budget mattresses and 2 budget pillows for $203 plus transport to door from port where available!
- Buy and donate to the charity of your choice today! – minimum amounts apply 250 units
The T2 by ESS Sleep Systems is a perfect option for the German refugee crisis, contact an ESS Sleep Systems global operation nearest to you today and help us to help them!
Alternatively The UN Refugee Agency is taking donations to aid the refugees at www.unrefugees.org/donate.